As an advisor to our clients, we need to understand that buying a new home is an important decision in a person’s life, and we want to be there to help make the journey as easy and safe for them. As part of our care and concern for all home buyers, we wish to bring clarity to our clients’ home buying process with a step-by-step flow on what is expected at different stages.
With this proven process, we have successfully helped to answer these questions that many of our clients have in mind …
- Is this the right time to buy?
- How much CPF can I use to make the purchase?
- What is my risk when fulfilling my mortgage obligations in the event I have no income?
- If I am selling my current residence before having enough funds to make a purchase;
- How much of the cash and CPF proceeds can be used to pay for the new home?
- Should I buy the new home first? Or sell my current residence first?
- Where do I plan to stay when the new home is being built?
- What is the optimum timeline between selling and buying such that sale proceeds will in time to fulfill the payments of the new home?
As a new RES, you will be trained to be proficient as an advisor to your clients so as to add value beyond what a typical RES is expected of.
Have Questions? Drop Me A Message Via The Form And I Will Get Back To You Shortly!